Raving, loyal customers, suppliers and employees
- 1) Commit to only what we can deliver, deliver on our commitments.
- 2) Make our customers problems our own.
- 3) Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- 1) Exhibit a positive, can-do attitutde at all times.
- 2) Win - Win. Approach all situations as an opportunity for mutual benefit.
- 3) Do business with people in ways that are consistent with our values.
- 4) Be responsible for our own actions.
- 1) Go the extra mile in everything we do.
- 2) Do the "right thing"... by being fair, honest, and ethical.
- 3) Superior customer service is "just a good beginning".
- 1) Look for new products and ways to do things that help our customers.
- 2) Take personal pride in the results we produce for our customers.
- 3) Be creative and flexible to meet our customer's changing needs.
- 4) Combine our individual strengths to achieve greater results.
- 1) Manage our resources efficiently to maximize our value to customers.
- 2) Deliver our products and services right, the first time.
- 3) Utilize best practice.